We specialize in soil termite treatment for foundation and plinth floor by treating soil / sub soil and back filled material within the plinth area and in contact with foundation, plinth beams, columns, walls etc.
Post Construction Treatment
We specialize in drill-fill-seal (DFS) termite treatment. Our technique blocks termite movement fully. We do it by drilling a 45-degree angle, filling the hole with our special chemical solution, and then sealing the hole with cement.
We deploy professionally trained termite treatment workforce only to ensure:
Types of Treatment
- Treatments for Junction of Wall & Floor
- Treatment of top surface of Plinth filling
- Treatment of soil surrounding Pipes/Conduits
- Treatment for Expansion joints
- Treatment of soil along External Perimeter
Post Construction Treatments
- Treatment along outside of foundations
- Treatment at the junction of wall / Floor
- Treatment of voids in masonry
- Treatment at points of contact of fixed woodwork